We abide by all policy directives and initiatives.
There are various methodologies by which we collect and store information.
Privacy Acts and Regulations:
We are highly focused on committing ourselves to be compliant with Privacy acts and regulations.
If you have any questions contact us at email@example.com
Please be aware that these could be reviewed and updated to make our practices towards Privacy better and stronger.
What Information do we collect?
Information collection methodologies include:
- The Information that you provide to us when signing-up using the contact form and thereby receiving a service from us.
- Your information received through company websites, press releases, referrals, employees or others.
- Your data might be collected from third parties for accelerating our marketing and sales
- We collect the following information:
- Name, email, phone number, address
- Job title and professional details
- Billing-related information (where applicable)
- Opinions and other information requested and provided by you through the website and other channels.
- When you use our websites, we might automatically collect and analyze certain information, which includes unique browser identifiers, IP addresses, browser, and operating system information, device identifiers, geo-location, and other device-specific information, and Internet connection information.
Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or you can change your settings to refuse to accept cookies.
We make sure that none of the services are being sold to children under the age of 18. Also, none of our employees are below the age of 18.
- The contact information stored in our database shall be used for further communication.
- To send all the sales and marketing information about your area of interest.
- For providing best business services and responding to your demand and queries
- For conducting primary research analysis and surveys with your consent
- To enforce the legal terms that govern our websites and services.
- To create aggregated or anonymized data, which we may use.
To whom would we disclose these Personal Data?
- The information provided by you will be disclosed to and be accessible by only limited, designated personnel within our organization. These personnel could be part of any of the registered companies within the Radiance Market Research corporate and its subsidiary companies.
- Some of the personal data may also be shared with designated Service/solution providers who act as sub-processors for designated purposes, such as sending emails, Analytics, monitoring, and troubleshooting, etc. We contractually require our agents, service providers, and affiliates who may process personal data related to the Services to provide the same level of protection for personal data as required under the Principles and applicable laws and regulations. We do not transfer personal data to a third party for the third party’s own use, but only for our legitimate business purposes as a part of our Services and deliverables.
- In accordance with our legal obligations, we may also transfer Data, subject to lawful requests and requirements, to public authorities for law enforcement or national security purposes, where required and applicable. We may also disclose information (including any personal data), where otherwise required by law.
Where will the data be stored and transferred to?
- The Data collected will be stored in the secure servers and systems owned and managed by Radiance Market Research.
- The data might be stored and/or transferred within or outside the region of collection, in order to fulfill the agreed and lawful processing. However, any transfer of data outside the region of data subjects will be done in compliance with the applicable Privacy acts and regulations.
How long the data be retained in our Systems?
- We apply a general rule of keeping personal data only for as long as required to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, and in accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Your information with us will be retained until there is a relevant business purpose and use of the same, unless:
- The information is removed under specific request from your end and subsequent concurrence on the same from our end.
- There is a genuine and valid requirement from our end for doing so triggered by business or regulatory/legal requirements.
What rights you have on your Personal Information residing with us?
Subject to applicable law(s) and regulations, you may have some or all of the following rights available to you in respect of your personal data that is residing with us:
- to obtain a copy of your personal data together with information about how and on what basis that personal data is processed;
- to rectify inaccurate personal data (including the right to have incomplete personal data completed) ;
- to request for erasing your personal data residing with us, subject to specific context and terms and conditions;
- to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- to port your data in machine-readable format to a third party (or to you);
- to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data (where that processing is based on your consent); and
- to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your region
Write to us at - firstname.lastname@example.org to manage your preference with respect to our processing and use of your personal data.
In relation to any aspects on Privacy, please contact us at email@example.com.
We are likely to update our privacy policies from time to time in order to comply with all the major privacy directives. Please refer to the Privacy page in-order to be updated with our newer privacy policies.